Friday, May 1, 2009

Enhansa - wow!

Have you guys seen this?
How long have I been under a rock?
I happened to be perusing the ourkidsasd.com website (finally) - my ultimate goal being to purchase NBear's precious AFP tablets and Trace Minerals (teeth-grinding is at an all-time high, and we really saw results when she was taking those), when...

THIS caught my eye.

Faster than Paris Hilton could produce another pout, I told the Huz via email (and SHOUTmail...and yup, it's what you think!) about the link.

I really, really, really, want to try it out.

Has anyone else?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am using plain old Turmeric right now and had the whole die off thing and Ruby's yeast is SO much easier to control now. I ordered the enhansed curcumin by a different company but haven't started it yet.

Teeth grinding?! Treat for parasites. If it's at an all time high, treat and treat and treat for parasites. I have been treating parasites for a year now. I rotate products. If you have a DAN! get some Vermox, if not ask your doc for an rx of Vermox. There will be a die off, but it will be worth it.

I tell everyone to treat for parasites just like you would treat for yeast or bacteria. They are there and until the immune system is able to fight them off, you have to kill those little suckers. They are hard to kill, but you will see a difference in NBear after treating for them.

I'm on Wordpress now! Wanted Ruby's old blog integrated with the recovery blog and Wordpress let me do that!

DMV47 said...

Yes, I do have a DAN! but I haven't seen her in a while. It's just reassuring to know that we have someone to go to for help and advice. Thanks for yours as well :) Wordpress, huh? Haven't heard of them...

M. said...

We are planning to use Enhansa next, actually! I just need to clear a bit of time where I can deal with die off.

Annette Van Dyke, who wrote the testimonial about her son Ryan, is our DAN! Dr's wife. He had samples before it was officially on the market and was singing it's praises months ago. They aren't getting paid off like your average Dr (or getting sent a bunch of free gifts, lol) They really did see amazing things with their son.

I say give it a shot!