Saturday, March 7, 2009

March already?

*My how time flies*

I'm currently enduring an NBear not-so-hot moment. *sigh*

What would you do if your child decides to strap on her hot-pink in-line skates, play roller skating rink in the kitchen (which is hardly what we would call spacious), all the while JUMPING repeatedly (though impressive, quite irksome when Mommybear is trying to suppress an impending migraine), and "crashing" herself into the lower cabinets as she zooms along?

Oh - I forgot. Add the following to this scenario: She's been doing this for the past 20 or so minutes, all the while adding her notorious TV talk and endless stream of yellswhinesscreamsyellsyipeeswhoaswhines. *I will not scream, I will not scream, I will not scream....*

My choices?
1) Give in and scream.
2) Rip the skates off her feet myself.
3) Take my anger out on the real root of this problem: The Huz - who gave her the skates in the FIRST place!

............I'm so glad writing soothes me.
...and that my laptop was here.

Sorry *pout*. Just one of those darn days - err, nights.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You neglected choice #4: open a large bottle of wine and leave your husband to patrol the "skating rink".

This is a funny post to me because just two weeks ago Tim became an enthusiastic roller skater (watch for my next post.) Must be something in the air.

Glad to see you back!