Saturday, September 20, 2008

he said she said

Me: I haven't posted in a while, honey...I've been so tired and busy...

Him: I know, but you really should post about how she's talking so much now! You know, how she puts better sentences together, she's playing more with MBear...about how the antivirals seem to be doing their job, how she is able to do her (first grade) homework so quickly and stay focused - you know, all that?

Me: Well? Why don't YOU do it, then? *smiling wearily* I'll give you my password, then you ca...

Him: ...but I don't write as well as you do.

Me:
*heaving a drawn-out, exhausted sigh* oh..kay......*snore*

4 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Glad things are going so well! :]

M. said...

That is great!

Side note, though. My husband barely knows how to turn on the computer, let alone blog. But it would be cool to see what he'd write!

Tricia said...

Love your blog! Keep up the great work!

KC's Blog said...

Great news! Sounds like everything is going well :) I am such a slacker when it comes to blogging sometimes. I always mean to blog and then something always comes up and it sometimes never gets done.

Thanks for visiting our blog :)