Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where is it?

My sense of order and sanity, guys?

I know I left it here somewhere....

So sorry I haven't been my old "post-er" self. So much to tell about NBear and her adventures in antiviral and suppository land (the latter one's still pending, but at least we have the little monsters, finally!)

I miss all my readers and co-bloggers, and have read up on most of my blogger pals' entries - I'm also a comment freak, so you'll know when I've visited:)

Carpe Diem! (bear with me - thought I'd type the first exclamation that popped in my head)

.....dang it - I thought I saw it under my bag...but it was just my sense of direction. Been missing THAT one for a while too.....

*In other news - Huz thought we should have cut NBear's hair like Posh Spice's alter ego. I.don't.think.so.

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Hey! Well, I'll look forward to your return when things calm down a little. :]

Michelle B Photography said...

I look forward to hearing about the OLE/Virastop progress!