Tuesday, December 23, 2008

and finally, the pics!

Here's our beautiful singing sensation enjoying her debut performance!


...and of course, when the music was getting a tad too loud, she only had one hand free to do this (she's getting so much better at NOT covering her ears, though - even when a loud doggie bark is heard....and even at the movies! *yeah*) I had to get this pic:)
Let me not forget to mention that Nbear's good friend "R" was the other singer (he was to the left of the drummer boy), and they both sang with all their heart.

Shall I play for you?

Pa-rum-pa-pa-pum

On my drum...

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

These pictures are priceless. I swear I waited all my life just to enjoy moments like those. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

She is gorgeous! GOOD JOB!!!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say that you are doing
a fantastic job as a caring and loving
Mother. Your daughter looks like she
gave a performance that would make any
parent PROUD. STANDING OVATION to you
and all your efforts. Keep up with the
inspirational work! -G

hopefaithbelieve said...

Love it! She's beautiful. Happy New Year to you, too. Here's to a great and healthy 2009!!!