Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rabbits, Vaccines, and Teeth

Nope, the topic of today's post is not "How to avoid rabies". It is simply to state the following:

1. Thanks SO much, R (aka C, or C-la B-la :) for finding the wabbits for us. I will definitely check on it this weekend. They were more reasonably-priced than I thought! I'm still debating whether or not I should take NBear, though....she might want to buy the entire supply.

2. For all my friends who are going to have kids, just HAD kids, or are planning on having kids - I urge you to read this book about vaccines that I also purchased, by Dr. Sears. It does not eliminate any shots, just suggests a new shot schedule. (Which is good because I for one do NOT believe in exposing any child to the possibility of getting a serious disease.)

3. ...and finally.....could my ears be deceiving me? It seems NBear's teeth grinding has lessened. Don't know why, and don't want to get my hopes up too fast, but - when your ears just get so used to the constant sound of enamel against enamel, the sound of silence (though intermittent) is definitely GOLDEN.

~nite.

1 comment:

Joie said...

boboy used to grind his teeth too. He's just stopped. :)