Wednesday, January 21, 2009

...and you are? (said David Spade-ishly)

I am so very lucky to have great friend LM, who volunteered to watch all three (yes, you read THAT right) bears while I took the car in for its so-many-mile service. When I picked the girls up, she had quite a funny story to tell me:)

LM:
So, NBear looked at me and said "Hi! What's your name?" and I wasn't answering her right away because I was busy with something else...

Me:
Yeah? (eager to hear more) *note - I was pretty sad :( that NBear didn't remember her name! This was not the first time they had been at her house, nor was it the first time they'd met.*

LM:
Then, she looked at me and started saying... "My...name...is..."

Me:
*Laughing* Oh my gosh - you mean, like she was prompting you?

LM:
*laughing too!* Yeah - it was just so funny how she said it!

Well - good job, NBear! Not only have you shown Mommy that you can ask people for their names, you've also done a wonderful job letting me know that you can also -

tell them HOW
to answer that question. ;)

Bravo!!!

2 comments:

M. said...

That is hilarious. And awesome!

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

BWWAAAA!!! This is great!