Monday, November 17, 2008

Are you ZEN yet?

Zen and the parent with an autistic child = match made in heaven. We all know that stress levels in our household can reach past the boiling point, so it's nice to know that there are places where we can be (mentally) soothed.

Enter an old college classmate of mine, Leo Babauta. (for those of you not from Guam, it's pronounced Bah-Baw-Tah:) I was able to meet up with Leo again on our recent Guam trek - his wife happened to be the Matron of Honor at the wedding where the Huz was the Best Man. *Still with me? ...Welcome to small island living! * Leo is a blogger du jour who started this wonderful (not to mention lucrative) website, appropriately called Zen Habits.

It's funny - he also has another blog, dedicated to writing, in which he gives advice about being a good blogger, and.....oh boy.

No wonder I don't have as many subscriptions! LOL!

If you'd like to put a face to the name - enjoy this video, in which he is interviewed by another friend of mine, Jason Salas! Josie Moyer (another popular Guam blogger) appears on the video "cover", but Leo is the first interview. (Of COURSE I'm inspired - I need to write more about my wonderful muse! NBEAR forevah! )

1 comment:

Joie said...

Cool! I'll have to check out that video later. I enjoy reading Leo's blog too and I agree that he is an inspiration. love josie's blog too.