Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the look of love:)

This is big.

I took four pics of NBear with her grandparents (my in-laws) this morning, and...

in all four of the pics, she is LOOKING directly at the camera. *jumping for joy!*

Even better was that I didn't even:

1) have to trick her into looking at the cam, or
2) struggle to try to get her attention for each shot (having sisters MBear and SBear try to cooperate was another story, though!)

*lol* The funny thing was not realizing she had done such a great job until I looked at the pics.

Thank you, once again:) *looking skyward*

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great story. Don't you love discoveries like that? I find that the best part about being an A Club parent is that you truly gain an understanding of what it means to be lucky. Think of all those folks who haven't even experienced what you just did - worse yet, think of the typical parents who experience it everyday and don't even feel the joy that we do over such an event. Kudos to your bear!

eastcoastgirl said...

Friend, I totally noticed the difference even before I read this post!