Sunday, August 17, 2008

...must...get....energy...

hello friends.

we have returned from the land of a million dreams (at least that's what the celebration is this year - I'm still incredibly jealous of the family that WON the one-night stay in the park's suite. Those buttheads!).
the huz is passed out on the couch. I doubt he'll be waking up anytime this month.
NBear and MBear - who enjoyed the long car nap - are bouncing off the walls in the next room.
SBear is carefully exploring the carpet she has not seen in three days. I could have sworn I left that chewed-up, saliva-drenched toy here...

Et moi?

...I am just stopping by to say that I am alive. not kicking, but still alive.

I will be my chipper self soon, I'm sure, and set this keyboard ablaze with tales of NBear's adventures this weekend.

But until then....does anyone know where the nearest pit stop is???zzzzzzzzzzzz.........

No comments: